Saturday, May 16, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You Kazan's Sketch # 26..

Hello there.. I'm so happy I could get the chance to make this card for the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge. This card is such a happy card cause I'm going on vacation to the Caribbean to visit my family..!!! I'm so happy I'm gonna see my mom, grandma and sis again. This card was made with Pink Paisley patterned papers, Mellisa Frances sticker and Crea Motion chipboard letters, super cute..!! Hope you enjoy my card and thanks for taking a peak.. :) Love the 2 sketches 4 you challenge..!! FresaBonita

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Giselle this card is filled with happiness - I am super excited for you too - have the most amazing trip and tell us all about it when you get back.
I love the paper and the glitter
Hugs
Kazan

cnelson said...

so pretty! love the colors!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online