Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Monday..!

Yes it's me.. I'm back this week with a very cute card ( I think ) made with a very cute sketch (CPS126) from the CPS challenge. The card was inspired by Kristina Werner's year in cards over at 2 Peas in a bucket. This monts cards are BABY inspired cards. Supplies Baby Girl: Coredinations white cardstock, Making Memories flower patch patterned paper, Melissa Frances Vintage gift tag, Melissa Frances vintage transfers, Colorbok Baby Girl Rub On, Best creation sweet pea chipboard and 10 mm white pom poms. Thank you so much for taking a look on my blog and I wish you a wonderful week ! XoXo, FresaBonita

5 comments:

Michelle said...

A wonderful card for the CPS challenge. I love the light pastels. Great job!

Sue Lelli said...

The was so adorable! All of the detail was fabulous!

Linda Beeson said...

Your card is just so precious! What a great use of that CPS sketch.

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Beautiful cards! Love the white pom pons

Terri Trotter Earley said...

I love the little cotton balls. Wonderul job with the CPS sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online