Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's my first..

I started making cards early February of this year in attempt to make valentine cards for my family in Curacao. Little did I know that I was gonna like making cards so much that it would become my passion. I've been making and learning allot about making cards and Scrapbooking but I never did a Scrapbooking page. Since I'm a member of 2 Peas in a Bucket I've been peeking in the Kelly Purkey super sketches gallery's and think about making a page myself. Well I decided to enter he American Crafts Challenge over at 2 Peas in a Bucket and this is the page I made: It's 2 pictures of me when I was 3. Cute ha ? I really love the way I used 2 smile when I was little. It's like this in every picture. Supplies: Coredinations white cardstock, Making memories just chilling collection patterned paper, Imaginisce Fairest of them all patterned paper, doodlebug bright buttons, making memories button, blue satin ribbon from stash sewing thread, iridescent sequins, machine stiching, blush color chalk ink, old photo distress ink tim holtz. American crafts:smoothie white thickers, giggles pink thickers and Zing opaque finish powder embossing powder. Well thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek. XoXo, FresaBonita

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online