Friday, September 25, 2009

Love gifts..

Giving and receiving :) We are getting near the time where we all feel the need to give more. To share beautiful memories and gifts with our loved ones. Sigh, I just love Christmas. Just love October, November and December. October because It's my birthday month, November cause it has all the rush and push for Christmas and December cause it gives hope to a new year with new experiences and moments. Just delightful months. I ordered the Making Memories Mistletoe collection and the store told me I would be getting my goodies tomorrow !!!! So excited for that. Well while I wait impatiently for tomorrow ( I'm a sucker for mail packages) here is my card for this weeks Get Sketchy Challenge:





                                          Edit: new pic ( I just hate the lighting in my room )



Supplies: creme cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly patterned paper and elements, Making Memories Falala collection (2008) cardstock elements, Kaisercraft red rhinestone gem, Tim Holtz distressing ink; tea dye, lace ribbon, thread and sewing machine(yes I bought one).

I'm so excited I bought a sewing machine. While I was in Curacao on vacation I used my grandma's sewing machine to make cards and I fell in love with it. I really had to get one cause I'm so used to sew on my cards now.
Well I'm so happy I got to play along this week on the Get sketchy challenge. Cute sketch, great prizes so lots of fun. Hope you get a chance to play along 2 :)


Hope you have a blessed day.


 Love,


FresaBonita

7 comments:

liszha said...

Wauwie! Supergave kaart. Ik herken het Cosmo Cricket papier. Heb ik ook!
Liefs Lisette

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...I'm soooooooo loving your card!!! It's absolutely perfect but hey, I'm a huge fan of cosmo cricket :) Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!

yyam said...

This is such a delightful card! You have such a unique style! :) Love the stitching too!

Sonia said...

Absolutely Beautiful! Great Job!

**Sony**

Dora said...

Je hebt er een gave kaart mee gemaakt, erg mooi gedaan!

papertrails leaver said...

Lovely card! I like how you used the Making Memories tags!

Angèle said...

Supergave kaart!!! Top dat je meedoet met GS!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online