Monday, October 19, 2009

Colorful, collage-y Mini holliday cards..

My Monday went by in a wink of an eye. It's already 9.41 PM so I guess my Monday doesn't have much time left. Hope you had a great weekend and that you are ready for what this new weeks brings your way. Today I share with you my colorful, collage-y Mini Holiday cards. I made them for the Cards magazine blogs challenge. This weeks challenge is to make colorful, collage-y cards. Here are my mini's:





I've been wanting to use the Making Memories Mistletoe puffy stickers since I got them and these mini's were perfect to use them on.




 

 

Supplies:

Cardstock: Bazzil white

Patterned paper: Making Memories, Doodlebug design inc.
Embellishments: Making memories
Buttons: Making Memories

Stamps: Hero Arts
Gems: Making Memories, kaisercraft
Other: ribbon, sequins from craft supply

These were the quickest cards I ever made and I really had so much fun. Hope you get the chance to play along on this fun challenge too.
I'll be back tomorrow with my card for the Get Sketchy Challenge.
Have a wonderful rest of the Monday or a good night if you are from my side of the world :)


Love,

Giselle 

 

2 comments:

naomi chokr said...

hey these are awesome!!!!!

Cindy Lee said...

I'm lovin them!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online