Friday, October 9, 2009

Gratitude..

Hi everyone. This is just a quick post to thank all the lovely people who stopped by my blog this week. A Big thank you to all my Followers and all the cuties who commented on my cards this week. I've never before had so many people come around, and comment on my posts so I'm very grateful. You guys make my day and that's why you are AWESOME. I also wanted to share with you guys that my banner card was in the top 6 on the Cards magazine blog, yeaaaahh. And my remember the little things card made the top 5 of the Get sketchy Challenge, yuuuupieeee. It's the first time that my work gets aknowledged like this so I'm extremely thrilled. Thank you so much for your support...!!!
I also wanted to say that Carly from  http://www.carlyrobertson.typepad.com/  has made a Cosmo Cricket Flickr group so that all the Cosmo fans can share their designs on here. So make sure you check it out.

Have a relaxing weekend,

hugs,


FresaBonita

4 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

a big congrats to you!!!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Congrats!! You must be thrilled!

Agus said...

Congratulations FresaBonita! love your creations!
I have just realized you are from Nederland! In the school right now we are doing essay with all the information about Nederland! I would like to know if I can ask a few seen so I added to my essay like and interview :)
Thank you
Agus

Cindy Lee said...

Wow...a HUGE CONGRATS to you sweetie!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online