Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Hollidays..

Hi there Lovely people.. Thank you so much for stopping by and see what I have to show you. Today I'm sharing with you a card I made for the 2 Sketches 4 You Challenge; Laura's Sketch 36. I finally got my Making Memories Mistletoe goodies last Saturday and this collection is really cute. Here is my card:



 



 

Supplies:
Patterned paper: Making Memories Mistletoe( Cardinal Mistletoe,Happy Holidays )
Cardstock: Bazzil white 
Ribbon: Making Memories Mistletoe
Embellishments: Bazzil Basics Paper Leaves (Mini Holly) , Button Making memories Mistletoe,
White zig zag trim from stash, felt, red sequins, red ink, thread, glitter and sewing machine.

I'm so in love with these papers ( The whole Collection ). They are just perfect for warm beautiful Holiday wishes.
Well this is what I had to share with you today. Did you like what you see ? Hope you do :) Don't forget to check out Laura's sketch 36 and play along this week if you haven't already.


Take care,

XoXo,


FresaBonita




14 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Oh yummy! That card is absolutely delightful
Thanks for joining us at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

Ivanka said...

Gorgeous card!

Laura Davis said...

LOVE this!!! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y.
Laura

papertrails leaver said...

Beautiful card!

cnelson said...

such a fabulous card! love, love, love the special details!

Donna Toouli said...

I totally agree! Those papers are lovely and you've done a gorgeous card with them!

Carol D said...

I love this, had a look around your blog and loving what i see,

thanks for the comment on my blog.

Hugs Carol

Unknown said...

Beautiful card & thanks for the lovely comment on my blog - your blog is fab and I'm now a follower too!

All the best

Jan x

sam said...

beautiful card! and that paper is also beautiful!

Ellen said...

Wat een geweldige kaart! En wat een mooie compositie heb je gemaakt voor de foto!!
Bedankt voor je reactie op mijn blog. Ik ga jouw blog ook volgen!!!!

Groetjes Ellen

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is an awesome card!! I love that collection too and just got some in the mail this week! Can't wait to play with it! Thanks for visiting me and leaving me some love! :)

Cindy Lee said...

Lovely! I have to get hold of that paper...it's beautiful!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Very pretty - love it!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online