Saturday, November 28, 2009

Have a Lovely weekend..!!!

I just wanted to share this card I made for the CPS - 2010 design team application:



I also send this one in:

                          
  
Do you remember it ? I'm so excited  that I got the chance to send those in. Have you sent in yours ? I really missed making cards and blogging this week, but I promise that it will all change the minut I launch my new blog. I missed you guys so much, really.. :)
Hope you are having a great time wherever you are....

Enjoy your weekend,


Giselle ♥


P.S. Hope this makes you smile


                                                                 { Source }

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are both gorgeous cards! :)

Cindy Lee said...

Wow...awesome stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, puppy! I wish I had a dog...
<3

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online