Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BLossom Sweetheart

Yes, its Alice.. Alice from the Anya collection of The Greeting Farm. This is a beautiful digital stamp, very easy and variable to work with. I made this card for the Friday sketchers challenge, ain't it cute..?? I know I'm kinda late, cause it's almost friday already, but i was very busy these and today i finally got the chance to finish it.
The Ingredients are: white cardstock, baby blue cardstock, Imaginisce Summer Cool strawberry Sorbet double sided paper(used both sides), Alice Digital Stamp, Imaginisce blossom stamp, Imaginisce Summer cool petal pops flowers, Basic Grey Urban Praire glazed brads, Making memories metal embellishment love notes, Srappers floss in off white and make me adhesive stone.
I embossed some flowers on the blue cardstock and i also embossed Alice's headband and the blossom and sweetheart stamp.
The lighting was not so good for taking pictures, but I hope the picture is good enough so you can admire Alice.
Thanks,
FresitaBonita

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online