Sunday, May 3, 2009

Aha.. It's Colour Create..!

Yes it's true, 2 cards in 1 day.. I'm just trying to catch up for all the days I was sick and couldn't enjoy my favorite Challenges. This week it's the colors RED, Creme and CHOCOlate at the Colour Create Challenge, yess, it sounds yummy. But I didn't make a candy card, just a cute and simple Mothers Day card. I used : Creme cardstock and embossed it with clear embossing powder. K&Company Brenda Walton Madeline paper, My minds eye Quite smitten cut with the Making Memories Slice machine as a tag, Imaginisce flower, Prima Marketing floral center kiss, Blue moon heart charm, Maya Road vintage pearl pin, some Wall paper stamped with a gorjuss girl from set #1 and some glitter to add some sparkle. Edit: Sorry for the bad lighting in the pics, gonna try and take a photo again when I have better lighting :) Thanks for taking a peak, FresitaBonita

4 comments:

Dawn said...

How beautiful - lovely card!

Maz said...

Really pretty card, just beautiful
maz

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Beautiful card Giselle. I especially like the way the image turned out on that textured card - very creative. Your pin and charm are gorgeous. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Kimmi said...

Very pretty card! Great layout!

KIm x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online