Thursday, May 7, 2009

Laura's Sketch 25..

Yes, I love, love this sketch. So simple and you you can go so many ways with it. I'm defenitily gonna use this sketch on more of my projects, it's so so cute. It's my 2nd time playing in the 2 Sketches 4 You Challenge, and I'm loving it. Here is a list of everything I used:
  • Coordinations Buttercup cardstock as a base
  • Pink Paisley(loving the pink paisley paper allot!) sweet cakes collection Lovey Dovey
  • Pink Paisley sweet cakes collection Cupcake cutie for the flower
  • Doodlebug Design limeade sugar coated glitter paper for the flower cut with the Making Memories slice.
  • Making Memories felt flower
  • Dovecraft Jewel Brad
  • Basic Grey rubbon from the urban praire collection
  • Creative cafe Happy Birthday stamp
  • Pink Paisley green Ribbon
  • Pink ribbon from stash
  • Adhesive stone from stash
For the instructions on how to make the paper flower you might want to go here. The Studio Calico blog has some amazing tutorials and tips for you to try out. I love paper flowers. I sometimes don't put them on my cards because it takes more time to make them, but it's really worth it ! Thanks for stopping by and hope you like what you see ;) Kiss kiss, FresitaBonita

3 comments:

~dawne said...

Very pretty card...I made one of those paper flowers today too:)

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty! I love the color combo:)
So bright & fun!
Laura

Savitri said...

Gorgeous! The colors are great together!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online