Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cardalicious #23

Hello there.. It's been such a challenge for me to make cards since I have only half of my supplies here with me on vacation. Still, I'm so happy I could finish this card for the Cardalicious challenge. It's my first time playing and I wanted to show my best :). For this weeks challenge you had to use 2 flowers, ribbon and the color blue. Ingredients: Bo Bunny Tutu dot heavy weight cardstock, Bo Bunny power blue dot heavy weght cardstock, Melissa Frances strong patterned paper, Artemio white flowers, K and Company Madeline Die cut cardstock, blue satin ribbon, The paper company pearl brads, Hero Arts stamp manuscript background, Artemio white embossing powder, Maya Road trinket pins vintage. Thank you so much for watching and have a great weekend..!! FresaBonita

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I love your take on the challenge. Very nice.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online