Sunday, August 16, 2009

1 in a million..

1 in a million1, originally uploaded by FresitaBonita.

Hi there lovely. Today I bring you my take on the Get sketchy challenge number 1..!!!!!! I'm so excited for this new sketch challenge and I just hope I can play every week.

I used: Coredinations beige cardstock, Melissa Frances thankful patterned paper, Making Memories just chillin, girl patterned paper, flower cut out with the Making Memories Slice machine, Melissa frances stickers, Melissa Frances vintage keyhole and rub-ons, satin ribbon, vintage ribbon, green gem stone, glitter and machine sewing.

Thank you so much for stopping by,

Hope you have a fantastic week..!!!

XoXo,

FresaBonita

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is one in a million. love the tags... love the bits... way cool girl!

Dora said...

I also hope you can play each week, great work!
Thanks for playing along with Get Sketchy!

Andrea Wiebe said...

Love the soft colours! The lace looks so pretty!

Angèle said...

Pretty soft colors! I want to thank you for playing along with Get Sketchy and hope to see you there next time!

~amy~ said...

gasp..this is stunning!!! Love the lace and well, everything else!! Thanks for playing with us over at Get Sketchy!

liszha said...

I really love this one. Such fine materials you used.
Thanks for giving our sketch a go!
Lisette

scrapdictive said...

So sweet!

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness, look at all the pretty details on that card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for passing by my blog and giving it some love. Glad you like the tutorial!
Michelle M.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online